Mighty vs. Sonic2 Mighty vs. Sonic2

Impressive. I like sprite action movies. This one was pretty fast paced. I'm looking forward to the next part! I just think it could have been longer.

Tytrun responds:

thanks man and this was gonna be longer but it had a lot of glitches so i just did this instead

Draw Anything Draw Anything

Not bad. This video kinda made me smile a bit. The characters just need more detailed instead of just white. Good job.

CoD: Second Chance CoD: Second Chance

Sad part is... this is so true. Anyway, good job on the video.

Super Mario Cannon Super Mario Cannon

Game is not bad, but there was one major problem. I don't know if everyone else is having the same problem, but every time I wanna start or restart a level, an advertisement pops up and it makes the game unplayable. Please fix it. Other than that, game is fun.

gamyng responds:

please refresh cache, i update it,thanks

Find The Green! Find The Green!

Good game. Its really challenging.

Alright. When I start level 5, I automatically die. What am I really supposed to do? And what is the name of that song?

poninja responds:

The trooper -iron maiden and click the ''V''

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

meh...

this is one of the weirdest games i have ever played. probably because of the farting... anyways. i know that i gave this a six but im going to play this often because i need medals, but there arent that many but i will play it more anyways.
~Otto 007

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

THIS IS HARDCORE!!

amazing. just simply amazing. there are absolutely NO flaws! and i just LOVED the ending! make more!

Cruising (8-bit) Cruising (8-bit)

kinda sounds like a very old game for the NES...

and what aghast17 said, it kinda reminds me of when i played pokemon too... good job. this music could be good in a NES game.

SMW Styled Mystic Cave SMW Styled Mystic Cave

its not that bad and not that good...

i really dont know how to put this but all i can say is that i wouldnt call it a "styled" mystic cave. to me honestly it sounds like the same thing...

ApocHedgie responds:

Thank you for your honest input, I'll try harder on my next song.

Inverted Squares Inverted Squares

Awesome!

Stare at the center for 30 seconds and look at a wall and it messes up your eyes!

jakenator85 responds:

Holy crap it does! Also, if you scroll up and down, you kinda see an X.

Rebellion Rebellion

Whoa! Nice!

Im not a BIG fan of Naruto but this is something else!