Super Mario Cannon Super Mario Cannon

Game is not bad, but there was one major problem. I don't know if everyone else is having the same problem, but every time I wanna start or restart a level, an advertisement pops up and it makes the game unplayable. Please fix it. Other than that, game is fun.

gamyng responds:

please refresh cache, i update it,thanks

Find The Green! Find The Green!

Good game. Its really challenging.

Alright. When I start level 5, I automatically die. What am I really supposed to do? And what is the name of that song?

poninja responds:

The trooper -iron maiden and click the ''V''

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

meh...

this is one of the weirdest games i have ever played. probably because of the farting... anyways. i know that i gave this a six but im going to play this often because i need medals, but there arent that many but i will play it more anyways.
~Otto 007

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

REALLY HARD!!!

i just need two more medals. and they are both secrets. hmmm???.... the speedy delivery was challenging but i completed it. good thing im a fast typer. make another one of these games.

newgrounds the quiz newgrounds the quiz

100% BABY!

you should put harder and more questions on there. those were very easy.

acedareaper responds:

lol dont worry my next game will be harder and much longer much,much longer and yea im sure they were "easy" haha lol i hope you didnt cheat at them lol

Gangster Bros. 1.1 Gangster Bros. 1.1

good game

this is going on my favorites no question about it.

hey tigris67, the song is from super mario rpg legend of the seven stars on the SNES. its called geno's maze.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

REALLY HARD!

im using a laptop so its really hard to shoot. but if i would play on a real computer it would have been much easier. awesome job

Mario Match Mario Match

nice game

i play these kinds of games all the time and i like it how you did it in a mario version.

Mouse Maze Box Mouse Maze Box

needs some improvements

1. you shouldnt just add only one obstacle 2. extremly small text for instructions. and 3. this bothers me the most: make a much bigger file size!

How to write good reviews How to write good reviews

i thought this flash was pretty good because it gives out very good advice. most of my reviews are kinda useless but i hope this one is helpful. This flash is good because it gives out very important adivice that way you won't get banned from newgrounds. keep up the great work. :D