Mighty vs. Sonic2 Mighty vs. Sonic2

Impressive. I like sprite action movies. This one was pretty fast paced. I'm looking forward to the next part! I just think it could have been longer.

Tytrun responds:

thanks man and this was gonna be longer but it had a lot of glitches so i just did this instead

Draw Anything Draw Anything

Not bad. This video kinda made me smile a bit. The characters just need more detailed instead of just white. Good job.

CoD: Second Chance CoD: Second Chance

Sad part is... this is so true. Anyway, good job on the video.

Stupid poeple ep 3r Stupid poeple ep 3r

meh. not that bad.

The characters are kinda hard to understand what they are saying but other than that everything is good. :D 5/5 8/10. Nice work guys!

zookyman2 responds:

thanks man working on ep 4 right now

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Beautiful. just simply Beautiful

The very first time that i saw this, it made my day. :D finally someone took care of that bastard Fred! :D

Waterlollies Waterlollies

NICE!!

the graphics were perfect, it has a great story line to it, and it is funny in a way. 10/10 5/5 and on my favorites! make more of these! i wish i could vote more than 10!

Total Drama Sprite 4 Total Drama Sprite 4

well its about TIME!!!

even though that i would have been voted off (im VAing for mario) it would have still been good. im just glad that the episode came out. thanks.
and btw you should add jakenator85 for helping too. i shall add this to my favorites of course.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

so true. so very true.

ROFL! thats how i will feel if i was mario. lol. but seriously, peach should stop getting herself kidnapped. lol

Super Mario Bros Z ep.149 Super Mario Bros Z ep.149

i underestimated you.

i have seen FAKE super mario bros z episodes. this one said ep. 149 and i thought this was going to be terrible and fake but it was fake but it was humorous. this wouldnt give a seizure like all the other FAKE episodes. thank you and great job. :D 10/10

Cutman Cutman

funny but its missing a

its so true. cutman is that easy to defeat. lol
add a backround
and add a title. im sure everybody said all of these but who cares?
also a preloader.